- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2019-01-20
- Count Views：586
- The male inmates meeting the provisions of Article 4 of Minimum-Security Prison Statutes will be selected with the following conditions:
- (1) One who has executed the limited imprisonment over two months.
- (2) An inmate whose sentence is not more than seven (7) years ,or whose sentence is over seven (7) years but less than fifteen (15) years, if upward three grade under the Progressive Treatment System; or whose sentence is not less than fifteen (15) years but upward two grade under the Progressive Treatment System. A lifer who upward first grade under the Progressive Treatment System.
- (3) One who has actual evidence of repentance and is suitable for the minimum-security operation due to both healthy body and mind.
- Prisoners fall under the following conditions may not be selected:
- (1) An inmate who has committed the crimes prescribed in Article 161 of the Criminal Code.
- (2) An inmate who has committed the crimes prescribed in Narcotics Hazard Prevention Act.
- (3) A recidivist.
- (4) An inmate whose parole is revoked due to committing a crime.
- (5) An inmate who has the rehabilitative disposition to be executed.
- (6) An inmate who has committed the crimes prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of Sexual Assault Crime Prevention Act or domestic violence offense referred to in Article 2, Subparagraph 2 of Domestic Violence Prevention Act.
A high-angle view of the Security area